[NZIRF] FYI - TCGCC Meeting at IEEE Globecom'17 Singapore - 5G4RL of Things update :)

William Liu william.liu at aut.ac.nz
Tue Dec 12 18:22:45 NZDT 2017

FYI and also with our warmest invitation to our NZIRFers who are interested on 5G4RL of things could contribute and joining us please? :)
http://goo.gl/8NpwZW

Here I would like to give my sincere thanks again to InternetNZ who sponsor me to attend Globecom17 in Singapore, very appreciate!

Currently AUT team is striving herself working on the Rural Broadband Usage project (supported by InternetNZ research grant). We are targeting to open&share our Knowledge Database and Progress online just after the 2018 New Year, so as to welcome wider participation & contribution (for rural broadband usage survey and/or interview) from your ALL, please? :)

Cheers Will from HOT north