[NZIRF] [TCGCC] CFP- ITNAC17 DICC4SD Workshop Melbourne Australia - Deadline on 28 September - 2 Weeks Due Reminder and Call for TPC helpers from Will :)

William Liu william.liu at aut.ac.nz
Fri Sep 15 07:13:48 NZST 2017

Good morning NZIRFers, how are you ☺
http://www.itnac.org.au/2017/workshopdicc.html

Our DICC4SD team is growing and love to share IT here and seeking your help: now we are recruiting TPCs from different sustainable development knowledge/practice domains (i.e., not just technical, also social, economic, cultural etc.). If you are interested, feel free to email me william.liu at aut.ac.nz<mailto:william.liu at aut.ac.nz> to discuss further please ☺

Cheers Will from sunny and bird-singing (just out of my windows) morning Auckland
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/5g-rural-low-income-areas-feasible-william-liu
Welcome your paper contribution and/or participants support to ITNAC17 DICC4SD workshop, 23 of Nov in
Melbourne, Australia, http://www.itnac.org.au/2017/workshopdicc.html

MDPI Future Internet Journal Special Issue CFP: Communications and Computing for Sustainable Development Goals
Website: http://www.mdpi.com/journal/futureinternet/special_issues/Sustainable_Development_Goals