[NZIRF] ITNAC17 DICC4SD workshop TPC members invitation from Will @ AUT :)

William Liu william.liu at aut.ac.nz
Tue Sep 5 08:00:40 NZST 2017

Good morning NZIRFers :)
Currently we (DICC4SD workshop organizers) start recruiting TPC members, and I love to share this info. (see the standard invitation message below) with your NZIRFers because we are keen looking for contributors from different knowledge domain, not just technical, of which this workshop (and its themes) are dedicating and catering for :)

DICC4SD workshop: http://www.itnac.org.au/2017/workshopdicc.html
ITNAC17: http://www.itnac.org.au/

If you are interest, feel free to send me an email william.liu at aut.ac.nz<mailto:william.liu at aut.ac.nz> to discuss further, please?

Cheers Will from Auckland
--------------------------------
Dr William Liu
Senior Lecturer and Programme Leader of MCIS/PGDip CIS/PGCert CIS/BCIS(Hons)
Department of Information Technology and Software Engineering
School of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
Auckland University of Technology
Auckland, New Zealand
Address for correspondence:
Level 1, AUT Tower, 2-14 Wakefield St, Auckland 1010, NZ.
Private Bag 92006, Auckland 1142, New Zealand.
Phone: +64 9 9219999  ext 5210
Fax: +64 9 9219944
Email: william.liu at aut.ac.nz
http://www.aut.ac.nz/profiles/william-liu/

Subject: Invitation to DICC4SD Workshop Technical Program Committee
Dear .....,

The ITNAC 2017 Workshop on Data Intensive Computing and Communications for Sustainable Development (DICC4SD) will be held in Melbourne, Australia, on November 23, 2017. (http://www.itnac.org.au/2017/workshopdicc.html). It will be co-located with the 27th International Telecommunication Networks and Applications Conference (ITNAC). (http://www.itnac.org.au/).
This workshop dedicates itself to explore the role and impact of DICC in making our world more developing more sustainably: creating rese and development, fuelling innovation for economic growth, reducing energy and material resources consumption, increasing quality of life for ever more people without compromising future generations' ability to meet their needs.

As you have strong expertise in the themed areas of the workshop, we would cordially invite you to join the Technical Program Committee (TPC) of DICC4SD 2017. We believe your acceptance and contribution will be very beneficial to the workshop in terms of the quality of paper reviews, the workshop's reputation and the publicity of the event.

Additional details on the workshop's paper review process are as follows:

  *   Important dates: The tentative submission and notification deadlines are 28 of September 2017 and 21 of October 2017, so you have 3 weeks at most to finish the reviews.
  *   Review load: We expect to have a light review load of around 2-3 papers at most for each TPC member. Review delegation to external reviewers nominated by you is allowed.
  *   There are no restrictions for TPC members on submitting papers to the workshop
  *   As a 'soft' thanks, we would like to ask you to provide us your personal webpage, which will be embedded in your name as published in the workshop webpage (see the current CFP as an example).Your review work and name will be acknowledged in the conference proceedings.
We would highly appreciate it if you could provide your response (if you accept, please remember to send us the details of your personal webpage) to this invitation within 7 days, thank you very much!

Best regards,
William Liu, Workshop General Chair
on behalf of
Organising Committee of ITNAC 2017 DICC4SD Committees