[NZIRF] An Ode to the Moon - the mousiked bits :)

William Liu william.liu at aut.ac.nz
Tue Aug 29 09:55:21 NZST 2017

FYI* - A SPECIAL to NZIRFers or your friends in Wellington: free admission, first come first in policy for IT, plus help my friend ZhongXian on promoting ;-)

A free concert of music from China & New Zealand to celebrate Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival. This concert is organised and sponsored by the China Cultural Centre in New Zealand.

When: Sunday, October 1 2017, 7:00pm - 8:30pm
Where: St Andrew's on the Terrace, 30 The Terrace, Wellington
By: Aroha String Quartet
http://www.arohaquartet.co.nz/concerts

Cheers Will from North
*My sincere apologize if you feel this message is a SPAM (! vs. ?)...looks me mousike-defined bits so love to share IT with you. Ha...what is the Next++ Internet: Interneted People or Peopled (or say AIed) Internet...?@_@