[NZIRF] FW: [gaia] GAIA Workshop on development of local networking infrastructures using cooperative & open-access management scheme

William Liu william.liu at aut.ac.nz
Wed Nov 23 08:14:58 PST 2016

FYI - highly recommend to attend if fits the interest there :)

Cheers Will from North
Dr William Liu
Department of Information Technology and Software Engineering
School of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
Auckland University of Technology
Auckland, New Zealand
Address for correspondence:
Level 1, AUT Tower, 2-14 Wakefield St, Auckland 1010, NZ.
Private Bag 92006, Auckland 1142, New Zealand.
Phone: +64 9 9219999  ext 5210
Fax: +64 9 9219944
Email: william.liu at aut.ac.nz
http://www.aut.ac.nz/profiles/william-liu/