[NZIRF] FW: [gaia] RemIX (Remote IXP) at EU Broadband Awards

William Liu william.liu at aut.ac.nz
Fri Nov 18 13:08:06 PST 2016

Good morning NZIRFers, see the yummy message below from GAIA (Global Access to the Internet for All), more information can be found here:  https://sites.google.com/site/irtfgaia/ :)

Plus love to share our own home-made bits (see below), an invited paper by ITU-K conference in Bangkok which I just attended.
http://superfluidity.eu/wp-content/uploads/5G_Rural_Low_Income_Zones.pdf

The presentation can be found
http://www.itu.int/en/ITU-T/academia/kaleidoscope/2016/Documents/S4.1%20ITU_Kaleidoscope_Chiaraviglio.pdf

Cheers Will from cloudy and windy Auckland
--------------------------------------
Dr William Liu
Department of Information Technology and Software Engineering
School of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
Auckland University of Technology
Auckland, New Zealand
Address for correspondence:
Level 1, AUT Tower, 2-14 Wakefield St, Auckland 1010, NZ.
Private Bag 92006, Auckland 1142, New Zealand.
Phone: +64 9 9219999  ext 5210
Fax: +64 9 9219944