[NZIRF] FW: [gaia] A short report about IGF2016 and Community Networking

William Liu william.liu at aut.ac.nz
Sun Dec 18 14:44:05 PST 2016

Some news shared in GAIAers' forum, might our NZIRFers there too and like to share more here, please ?  :)

Cheers Will from raining Auckland
--------------------
Dr William Liu
Department of Information Technology and Software Engineering
School of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
Auckland University of Technology
Auckland, New Zealand
Address for correspondence:
Level 1, AUT Tower, 2-14 Wakefield St, Auckland 1010, NZ.
Private Bag 92006, Auckland 1142, New Zealand.
Phone: +64 9 9219999  ext 5210
Fax: +64 9 9219944