[NZIRF] NZIRF meet-up at NetHui 2015

Miriam Lips Miriam.Lips at vuw.ac.nz
Tue Jul 7 23:02:01 PDT 2015

Hi Ellen

I unfortunately need to apologise for attending this meet-up and Nethui this year: my partner has an acute eye inflammation and is experiencing restricted vision as a result (can’t do any driving etc). I therefore will need to stay in Wellington and support my family in the next few days.

Apologies again and I look forward to catching up some other time,
Best wishes
Miriam

Miriam Lips, Ph.D.
Professor of e-Government

Victoria University of Wellington
School of Government
Rutherford House, Rm 806, 23 Lambton Quay, Pipitea Campus
PO Box 600
Wellington
New Zealand

EA: Lynn Barlow